|Main » Articles » B.U.D.S. (BRP Utility and Diagnostic Software) User Manual|
1. All necessary software (B.U.D.S.) you can download here.
2. Start the installation of the program by double-clicking on the downloaded file (BUDS x.x.x.exe).
3. Select the installation language and click "OK".
4. Follow the instructions and click "Next >".
5. Carefully read the license agreement, then put the point in the right place and click "Next > ".
6. Type the "Name" and "Number" of the dealer and click "Next > ".
If you are not a dealer, you can specify any name and number.
These data will only appear on the report of diagnosis, if you want to print a report.
7. Specify your details. These data will appear in the report, if you wish print a diagnostic report.
1) Username to log into the program.
2) Your First Name (can be any).
3) Your Last Name (can be any).
8. Specify your password to log into the program and click "Next >".
9. The installation process starts.
The next step - to install a license key.
You need the administrator privileges in order to successfully install B.U.D.S. on Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
|Category: B.U.D.S. (BRP Utility and Diagnostic Software) User Manual | Added by: Admin2 (14.08.2012)|
| Tags: |